Monday, August 22, 2011

Valient Himself's ROCKNOWLEDGY Podcast Episode: 2

alahoyus everyone! Here's the link for the second episode of my new podcast. If you dig it, please leave me a comment or something. Ill also be posting the playlist later in the week here in this space in an update.

http://bit.ly/r5fbMD

Still haven't quite figured out rss feeds and all that bullshit... I'll figure it out in time when I am off the road... for now, enjoy.

Valient Himself


********* UPDATE *********

Playlist for Episode 2:

Darkthrone- F.O.A.D.
Kim Fowley- Animal Man
Nervous Eaters- I'm a Degenerate
Graveyard- Ain't Fit to Live Here
Iron Horse- Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (Black Sabbath Cover)
Gang Green- Alcohol
Archers of Loaf- Harnessed in Slums
Circle Jerks- American Heavy Metal Weekend
Maserati- Keep it Gold
The Obits- Widow of My Dreams
Rye Coalition- Stairway to the Freebird on the Way to the Smokey Water
The Queers- I Can't Stop Farting
Joy- Help Me
RIOT- Swords and Tequila
Dennis Michael Tenney- Computer Love
Merle Haggard- Honky Tonk Night Time Man
Zero Boys- Civilization's Dyin'
Mission of Burma- All World Cowboy Romance

1 comment:

  1. Really digging your podcast, duder. Keep up the sick jams. It'd be nice to hear some legendary Valient rants, In Heat style.

    ReplyDelete